Support with Childcare Fees

Do you need help with childcare fees?

There may be help for parents and carers who wish to place their children in nursery. Please read the following for more information:


Tax credits are available from HM Revenue and Customs, this will be based on your household income. You can check eligibility at

Childcare Vouchers

Some employers may support you with childcare fees by providing Childcare vouchers, the vouchers are often exempt from national insurance contributions and are non-taxable. Why not ask your employers for more information.

Early Education Entitlement (EEE) for 2 year olds 

Do you have a child who will be turning 2 years old or is 2 years old at the moment? If so, you may be eligible for 15 hours of free funding. To find out more about Early Education Entitlement please visit to find out eligibility criteria.

Early Education Funding for 3 and 4 year olds

If you have a child aged between 3 and 4 years old you are entitled to 15 hours free funding from the term after their 3rd birthday. For more information please visit